Sunday 7 July 2013

My Last Week of Work

Next week, Steven and I are leaving Sydney to embark on a 3-week long trip to Perth, Adelaide, Uluru and the small opal mining town of Coober Pedy.

That means this is our last week of living and working in Sydney. 
:(


 
I will miss my job SO much!
I know that this is probably weird for most people. My job was possibly one of my favourite parts of my time here. 
I learned a lot and developed a huge appreciation for naturopathic medicine. I have also begun to really think about what i want to do when i return to Toronto in terms of a real adult person career and direction. 

I am going to miss the people in my office so much! And i am so grateful for all the opportunities they have given me. At the same time, I am excited to get home and put all of my plans for the future into action. 


No comments:

Post a Comment