Wednesday 22 May 2013

Adventures in Acro Yoga

For the past 2 weekends, Steven and I attended an Acro Yoga workshop that taught us to become legit Yoga Ninjas.

See?



I am Batninjawoman. You all shall marvel at my hanging capabilities (har-har).



It was an incredible experience! The people were so kind and helpful, and it makes you want to be kind and helpful back. It's like a positive feedback kindness loop that spins you 'round until you don't have any doubts left. I hope one day I get to do something like this again.

Steven and I will be practicing on our living room floor as much as we can (and hopefully not breaking any furniture or bones). Even ninjas can lose their ninja skills over time. Gotta stay sharp!

In other news, I woke up to this beauty on Monday morning:


Because of the darkness of my skin and my super-human abilities to heal, I don't often get visible bruises, so this really delights me. It must have been in 'Star', the pose where I'm balancing on my shoulders on Steven's feet.

I consider this PROOF that I really am a ninja!

No comments:

Post a Comment