Saturday 8 September 2012

Race Day

It's race  rain day.



Thanks, weather, for the wet dog.


She's scared of peeing in the rain.

I'm scared of running in the rain. And in the dark.

Energizer, you're killing me.

I guess we'll see how the day goes. If it clears up by mid-afternoon, tonight's run should be do-able. But if it's pouring like it is now...I'm going for froyo.


A new froyo place opened up at Bayview and Eglinton called Yeh!

It's interior had seating for children and big bean bags!


They had watermelon and pineapple water.

To be honest, it all just tasted like water...


The topping selection was goooood! Four buckets of fresh fruit, and the all-important mochi balls.


These are legit mochi balls, and that was one good brownie.

But both Strawberry-Jam Boy and I thought the yogurt tasted a bit bland. We got mango, and by the end, could hardly taste it anymore under all the toppings.

Sigh. It looks like Menchies is still on top.

No comments:

Post a Comment